Skip to main content

Weigh-in Nov 20th

I lost 700 grams, and weigh-in at 72.6! That totals 1.5 kilos this past 3 weeks, which is an average of 1 pound per week. Let me tell you that when you get down to the bottom 3rd of your weight loss goal, losing 1 pound a week is something to get excited about!

I know it is the exercise and I feel pretty terrific about it.

The other day I wore this pair of size 12(US) jeans that I actually bought when I couldn't pull them up past my hips. I got them at the local Salvation Army store and thought they were gorgeous. They're boot cut and the darkest blue denim and do not stretch. I thought I'd be the happiest kitty in the litter when I could wear a pair of jeans that doesn't stretch. And I am! They look gorgeous on me (or so I think). It was a great feeling. Now I need a new goal clothes item to shoot for. This time it will be a size 10 (Aus 12).

I wear some size US-10, and Aus-12 clothes now, but not usually in pants. The reason behind that is I carry most of the weight I have left to lose in my hips, butt, and thighs. I'm actually quite pleased with my stomach, except I'd love to have a 6-pack, but then again who wouldn't??

Tonight we are going to eat pseudo-Mexican, I say pseudo because the Aussies don't do Mexican proper at all. Trust me, when you come here just eat anything Asian and leave the Mexican to the Mexicans and you will thank me for it. But, it is generally laden with lots of fat and cheese. I hope to choose wisely and exercise my butt off today and tomorrow to counteract any damage.

Last night I went out with a girlfriend for a few drinks and then had a few skinny lattes before going to see The Grudge. I had dinner out too, but choose wisely with a grilled chicken (larger than average serve) and mashed potatoes that although had some form of margarine in them didn't seem laced too heavily. The Grudge was pretty creepy and I jumped in my seat more than once.

On the agenda today is hopefully a new design for this blog, along with some house cleaning and exercise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting over

Hmm. Starting over is never easy. I'm on a new journey this time. I want to do this for different reasons. I want to do it for me. This week has been an okay one food wise, but I haven't been walking. I have had to suffer rain, but we needed it so it is hard to be mad about it. I know I may have lost a tiny bit of weight, but probably not much. Will weigh myself tomorrow. I had a few too many drinks still. BUT I swear I am trying! It is hard right now. I want to go to the doctor and request some weight-loss drugs. I don't think my doctor will give me them, and I know it is a weak way out, but I want the help. So don't judge me! Thanks so much for the support lately. Even the few of you who still check to see if I am around, your words mean a lot to me.

Do you want what you can't have?

On the way home from work I saw a girl with the figure I want, but will never have. She was young; I think probably around 16 or 17. She was tall with lean legs and she was wearing a pair of trendy short shorts with a t-shirt. She also had amazingly perfect large breasts. I admittedly stared for a moment at her because she didn't have one single blemish. She is so beautiful. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about how I will never be that thin, I will probably never wear short shorts, and I definitely will never have those boobs. I wish I didn't look longingly at the things other people have and envy them, but I do. But I don't think I am the only one.

Tweaking

So I've done some tweaking to the code. I now think it looks better in Firefox than IE because IE is not recognising the best font. It is too late right now for me to concern myself with this. At least most of us can actually read it. Also I have to create a new weight chart that is compatible with this design. Thanks a lot for the input. Firefox users, is it better now?