Skip to main content

If only

Today I'm wishing that chocolate had the same caloric make up of say, carrots. That way I could eat the entire block my husband so graciously bought me yesterday when I said, "I've got a craving for some chocolate."

We're not talking about a small-block here. We're talking family size. I've already consumed 3 serves of it since last night, and that isn't a lot. This particular one is a whopping point for 2 itty-bitty squares. That's right, 2.

Yeah, you could say it is driving me insane. And he forgot to take it with him when he left (to give it away) so it won't tempt me for the rest of the day.

Why does it have to taste so good? Why God Why?

I'm feeling slightly better than I was two days ago, but sometimes when you experience a slap in the face like that, it takes a while to get the spring back into your step.

I felt perfectly well this morning, and the weather is cool and beautiful, yet I still haven't had a walk yet. I am going to take one this afternoon, but I don't know why I didn't move my bum and get going this morning.

I did change the layout, yet again, but isn't it great? So fresh and new. I used to change my hair color or style every 2 months or so, and although I still change my hair often, I now change layouts. I get bored and need something new to excite me. But, I also have a lot of time on my hands to fiddle with things.

If you use a large monitor size, would you mind telling me if it looks ok in it? I have no idea.

That's all.

Comments

DeAnn said…
I love LOVE this layout. And I have a large flat-panel monitor.

My weakness is not the chocolate. It's always ice cream! And baklava. Or cheese! Well, most things really. But chocolate is low on the list.
theaddict said…
Funny thing is, chocolate is not usually such a big temptation for me either. But I wanted some -- and that is just the kind of personality I have. If there is a whole block of it in my refrigerator I will want a piece every single time I open it. Which, is a lot since I am at home all day. :( Cheese is much better!

Popular posts from this blog

Starting over

Hmm. Starting over is never easy. I'm on a new journey this time. I want to do this for different reasons. I want to do it for me. This week has been an okay one food wise, but I haven't been walking. I have had to suffer rain, but we needed it so it is hard to be mad about it. I know I may have lost a tiny bit of weight, but probably not much. Will weigh myself tomorrow. I had a few too many drinks still. BUT I swear I am trying! It is hard right now. I want to go to the doctor and request some weight-loss drugs. I don't think my doctor will give me them, and I know it is a weak way out, but I want the help. So don't judge me! Thanks so much for the support lately. Even the few of you who still check to see if I am around, your words mean a lot to me.

Do you want what you can't have?

On the way home from work I saw a girl with the figure I want, but will never have. She was young; I think probably around 16 or 17. She was tall with lean legs and she was wearing a pair of trendy short shorts with a t-shirt. She also had amazingly perfect large breasts. I admittedly stared for a moment at her because she didn't have one single blemish. She is so beautiful. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about how I will never be that thin, I will probably never wear short shorts, and I definitely will never have those boobs. I wish I didn't look longingly at the things other people have and envy them, but I do. But I don't think I am the only one.

Tweaking

So I've done some tweaking to the code. I now think it looks better in Firefox than IE because IE is not recognising the best font. It is too late right now for me to concern myself with this. At least most of us can actually read it. Also I have to create a new weight chart that is compatible with this design. Thanks a lot for the input. Firefox users, is it better now?