Skip to main content

Period bloat

Oh yes I know. Everyone's favorite subject. But I can't help myself. I have to discuss it. I have gained a kilo overnight of bloat. It doesn't help that I had pasta and some of mr. ralph's evil fried rice for dinner last night, at 8:30 because I worked until 7:30.

It doesn't help that there is an enormous amount of sodium in black bean sauce no matter how yummy and how many vegetables you have them put in.

It doesn't help at all.

So I am wondering. Should I use the no-weigh card tomorrow so that the bloat will not ruin my mood?

I don't know. All I know to do is drink a shit-load of water today and hope for the best.

In other, better news, I am going on a two-night stay in the Mclaren Vale for my anniversary on Easter weekend.

I am so excited! We went there last year but were unable to stay because we made our plans last minute. This time however, we called the Mclarens on the Lake Resort and booked a two-night romantic package. They even have a panoramic view. It looks peaceful.

We get to eat in their restaurant for 2-courses and have a breakfast hamper delivered to our room all-inclusive in the price.

I am such a lucky girl.

Comments

Argy said…
Your weekend will be fantastic in such a gorgeous place. Oh how I envy the great australian outdoors!
ANd I would use my n-weigh card. No need to upset yourself with a number that is not real! Unless you wake up tomorrow and the bloat has been washed out by all the water you drunk today :) Then I'd take my chance. You know your body, you will know what to do!
Anonymous said…
Hello! I found you over in Canada at Honestyrain :) Oh South Australia is so beautiful - I'm up in boring old Sydney LOL! I hope you have a brilliant time. And can I just say, your weight loss stats are nothing short of marvellous? How proud you must be!
Anonymous said…
i hate food. lol. i keep meaning to eat better and i think i am doing better but oh it takes so long to retrain your eating habits.

your trip sounds so nice. have a lovely time and i hope you'll shae pics when you get back?

Popular posts from this blog

Starting over

Hmm. Starting over is never easy. I'm on a new journey this time. I want to do this for different reasons. I want to do it for me. This week has been an okay one food wise, but I haven't been walking. I have had to suffer rain, but we needed it so it is hard to be mad about it. I know I may have lost a tiny bit of weight, but probably not much. Will weigh myself tomorrow. I had a few too many drinks still. BUT I swear I am trying! It is hard right now. I want to go to the doctor and request some weight-loss drugs. I don't think my doctor will give me them, and I know it is a weak way out, but I want the help. So don't judge me! Thanks so much for the support lately. Even the few of you who still check to see if I am around, your words mean a lot to me.

Do you want what you can't have?

On the way home from work I saw a girl with the figure I want, but will never have. She was young; I think probably around 16 or 17. She was tall with lean legs and she was wearing a pair of trendy short shorts with a t-shirt. She also had amazingly perfect large breasts. I admittedly stared for a moment at her because she didn't have one single blemish. She is so beautiful. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about how I will never be that thin, I will probably never wear short shorts, and I definitely will never have those boobs. I wish I didn't look longingly at the things other people have and envy them, but I do. But I don't think I am the only one.

Tweaking

So I've done some tweaking to the code. I now think it looks better in Firefox than IE because IE is not recognising the best font. It is too late right now for me to concern myself with this. At least most of us can actually read it. Also I have to create a new weight chart that is compatible with this design. Thanks a lot for the input. Firefox users, is it better now?