Skip to main content

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Thanks to everyone who complimented the pictures from the weekend. You know how to make a girl blush.

We enjoyed our dinner and then we actually got to hear hairy lemon again because they were playing across the street from where we ate. It was a total coincidence.

I'm still in a lot of pain in my shoulders and I know it is from the tension at work. I spoke again to my team leader yesterday and he doesn't really take my complaints about getting help seriously because in his words, he is not getting that feedback from anyone else. Just because I am the only one that ever speaks up about anything. Everyone else is just scared shitless.

He did tell me that there are no time restraints placed on me when I am doing that particular job, so I am to take my time and not let call quality or anything bother me. This is very easy for him to say in theory, but when you have someone waiting on the phone it is just your instinct to try to help them in a timely manner.

All I can do is try to keep myself calm and when I feel the stress getting high, take an extended break off the phone.

I have a massage booked for Saturday. I hope it is enough to help reduce the pain.

I'm not doing that good with the exercise this week. I did go for a run/walk yesterday morning for 5 laps. But I was just too exhausted this morning. I slept in a little extra and my eyes are still stinging from the tiredness. I will try to get out tonight after the sun goes down. Maybe just for a walk with mr. ralph. I should also do my strength exercises.

For Valentine's Day I had flowers waiting for me at home. It was quite unexpected since he bought me the new shoes from the pictures as my pressie, but it was a good surprise. He got me two arrangements, one is just a bunch of pink and white tulips. They are absolutely beautiful.

Comments

Anonymous said…
good for you speaking out at work. i always say if one person is speaking out there are 10, 50, 100 who are too scared to do so. not everyone has the courage.
Argy said…
I got fuchia, orange and red tulips! I just adore tulips, I find them the simpler and yet prettiest flowers! I actually adore the way they seek for sunshine, as they turn their heads to the sun! Glad you enjoyed this extra surprise!
Anonymous said…
Hi Rebeka - thanks for stopping over at my blog earlier.

Ouch - not good when work is being a "real" pain. Hope Saturday gets here soon enough for you for your massage!
iliana
http://www.book-girl.info

Popular posts from this blog

Starting over

Hmm. Starting over is never easy. I'm on a new journey this time. I want to do this for different reasons. I want to do it for me. This week has been an okay one food wise, but I haven't been walking. I have had to suffer rain, but we needed it so it is hard to be mad about it. I know I may have lost a tiny bit of weight, but probably not much. Will weigh myself tomorrow. I had a few too many drinks still. BUT I swear I am trying! It is hard right now. I want to go to the doctor and request some weight-loss drugs. I don't think my doctor will give me them, and I know it is a weak way out, but I want the help. So don't judge me! Thanks so much for the support lately. Even the few of you who still check to see if I am around, your words mean a lot to me.

Do you want what you can't have?

On the way home from work I saw a girl with the figure I want, but will never have. She was young; I think probably around 16 or 17. She was tall with lean legs and she was wearing a pair of trendy short shorts with a t-shirt. She also had amazingly perfect large breasts. I admittedly stared for a moment at her because she didn't have one single blemish. She is so beautiful. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about how I will never be that thin, I will probably never wear short shorts, and I definitely will never have those boobs. I wish I didn't look longingly at the things other people have and envy them, but I do. But I don't think I am the only one.

Tweaking

So I've done some tweaking to the code. I now think it looks better in Firefox than IE because IE is not recognising the best font. It is too late right now for me to concern myself with this. At least most of us can actually read it. Also I have to create a new weight chart that is compatible with this design. Thanks a lot for the input. Firefox users, is it better now?