Skip to main content

Fairy Tales Do Come True...

It can happen to you!

Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments on the pictures of me in my dress. That dress has held me mesmerized since the very moment I saw it.

Although you can't tell it in the pictures I poured myself into it and it fit like a glove. What you can't see is the very bottom as it was floor length even with platform Steve Madden's on! I had to wear the highest heels I have, and no one could even see them.

I have to say that I felt so beautiful with it on, the feeling was only second to my wedding day. The way the bottom of the dress floats when I walk is just so girly and pretty.

The night was very fun. The turn out from my office wasn't huge, most of the people there were strangers to me, but I was feeling so good I made it a great time anyway.

I introduced mr. ralph to my big boss (3 levels up) and his wife. After that they came up to us and asked us to dance! Mr. ralph was dancing! And he was doing a great job.

They were giving away door prizes and one of them was for the best dancer of the night so I kept dragging mr. ralph onto the floor. And guess what? We won!

We took home with us the DVD box set of The Godfather! The whole night had just paid for itself. It was sweet!

The food was good but I didn't eat a lot because you simply can't eat too much when your dress is like a second skin, so the dress did me more than one favour on the night.

My guesstimation of my weight on Friday was right on the money. I weighed myself on Saturday and the scale said 67 exactly. How good am I?

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's so very nice to see you smiley.
Denise said…
The dress is really beautiful, just like you.
Shannin said…
I am so glad you had a good time. I know what you mean about wearing something that makes you feel so good. Too bad there isn't video of you guys dancing!!
Ohhhhhh my favourite clothing 'feeling' is when floaty material skims the tops of my feet. Makes me feel all girly!

Best dancers!!!! Way to go! Thats gotta rack up some activity points.

Sweet Jesus, I would kill to be 67 kilos. That explains your dynamite waist!
Argy said…
"How good am I?"

well...soo soooooo sooooooooooo good babe!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Starting over

Hmm. Starting over is never easy. I'm on a new journey this time. I want to do this for different reasons. I want to do it for me. This week has been an okay one food wise, but I haven't been walking. I have had to suffer rain, but we needed it so it is hard to be mad about it. I know I may have lost a tiny bit of weight, but probably not much. Will weigh myself tomorrow. I had a few too many drinks still. BUT I swear I am trying! It is hard right now. I want to go to the doctor and request some weight-loss drugs. I don't think my doctor will give me them, and I know it is a weak way out, but I want the help. So don't judge me! Thanks so much for the support lately. Even the few of you who still check to see if I am around, your words mean a lot to me.

Do you want what you can't have?

On the way home from work I saw a girl with the figure I want, but will never have. She was young; I think probably around 16 or 17. She was tall with lean legs and she was wearing a pair of trendy short shorts with a t-shirt. She also had amazingly perfect large breasts. I admittedly stared for a moment at her because she didn't have one single blemish. She is so beautiful. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about how I will never be that thin, I will probably never wear short shorts, and I definitely will never have those boobs. I wish I didn't look longingly at the things other people have and envy them, but I do. But I don't think I am the only one.

Tweaking

So I've done some tweaking to the code. I now think it looks better in Firefox than IE because IE is not recognising the best font. It is too late right now for me to concern myself with this. At least most of us can actually read it. Also I have to create a new weight chart that is compatible with this design. Thanks a lot for the input. Firefox users, is it better now?