Skip to main content

Hello mr. potato head

What is it that is so irresistible about potato chips?

I have done well this week except for freaking potato chips! Mr. ralph had some left over from his footy night on the weekend and I had to eat them. This is why I do not buy them. Having them in my house is just too hard for me.

They're so crunchy, salty, mmm lovely.

And you know what I despise? Chicken Flavour. There is a reason we do not have it in America. If we did there would be no skinny people at all in the US.

I am looking forward to tonight. I am starting a Thai cooking class. Yes! If there is a way to make it healthy I will find it!

Tuesday night I had a mind numbing session with R. She really knows how to shake me up and make me think about things I'd rather not think about. First it feels like I am having a cup of tea with a girlfriend and we are gossiping, next thing I know she turns it all around on me and it sucks! It really does.

She gave me this writing exercise to do that I attempted yesterday before I quit in frustration beause I found it seriously stupid.

Ah well.

Let us be free of potato chips and negative thoughts today.

Comments

Jeanna said…
Boy, that first line about sums it up for me too! The last two days have sucked for me, all due to potato chips. I don't usually buy them either, they were left over from a barbeque (sp?). At least there gone now, so I won't be tempted anymore!

Have fun with your cooking class!!
Belladora said…
Mmmm...potato chips. I had to stop buying them. It's like the one food you can't just eat 1 serving of...you just keep going and going and going. They are EVIL!
Denise said…
I'm not much for potato chips, but give me a bag of peanuts and I'm gone.
Belladora said…
Hungry Girl just sent something out about Lays and Ruffles...it's towards the bottom:)

http://hungry-girl.com/news/newsdetails.php?isid=825
Wenchy said…
I can't like chicken flavour chips.... thankfully it means one less thing I want to eat!
Shannin said…
Salt & Vinegar used to get me every time... I just can't keep them in the house.
Wenchy said…
Hey................. it's Sunday. Where is the update dammit. LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Starting over

Hmm. Starting over is never easy. I'm on a new journey this time. I want to do this for different reasons. I want to do it for me. This week has been an okay one food wise, but I haven't been walking. I have had to suffer rain, but we needed it so it is hard to be mad about it. I know I may have lost a tiny bit of weight, but probably not much. Will weigh myself tomorrow. I had a few too many drinks still. BUT I swear I am trying! It is hard right now. I want to go to the doctor and request some weight-loss drugs. I don't think my doctor will give me them, and I know it is a weak way out, but I want the help. So don't judge me! Thanks so much for the support lately. Even the few of you who still check to see if I am around, your words mean a lot to me.

Do you want what you can't have?

On the way home from work I saw a girl with the figure I want, but will never have. She was young; I think probably around 16 or 17. She was tall with lean legs and she was wearing a pair of trendy short shorts with a t-shirt. She also had amazingly perfect large breasts. I admittedly stared for a moment at her because she didn't have one single blemish. She is so beautiful. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about how I will never be that thin, I will probably never wear short shorts, and I definitely will never have those boobs. I wish I didn't look longingly at the things other people have and envy them, but I do. But I don't think I am the only one.

Tweaking

So I've done some tweaking to the code. I now think it looks better in Firefox than IE because IE is not recognising the best font. It is too late right now for me to concern myself with this. At least most of us can actually read it. Also I have to create a new weight chart that is compatible with this design. Thanks a lot for the input. Firefox users, is it better now?