Skip to main content

Feeling Good

Straight hair 2

You won't believe what I did today. I walked from my house into the city. This took me about 1 hour 15 minutes. I had a coffee and spent about 20 minutes resting, then I walked back home. It was raining. I pushed myself so hard that my legs and feet hurt now. But in a good way. My mood is improving. Exercise is obviously very good for the mood.

The new drug seems to be doing it's job too. I don't think about food that much. This week I only ate 3 meals a day and did not snack inbetween. I ate too much yesterday though. We had chocolates at work in celebration of Easter, mr. ralph and I went to my favorite restaurant on Rundle Street after seeing V for Vendetta and I gorged. I love their food. Sigh. Then we went to this new place that serves nothing but drinks and food made from chocolate. It was yum! I had something called a chocolate espresso, that I thought would be coffee and chocolate. It wasn't. It was a thick, rich chocolatey syrup in an espresso cup. Oh God it was like sex on a spoon.

I still have not gone anywhere near a scale. But I wanted you to know I am on the up. Thanks for your thoughts. I miss all of you.

Have a happy Easter.

Comments

Kathryn said…
Good to hear you are feeling better. What a great walk.

There is a place like that chocolate shop here - Max Brenner - and it's located downstairs from my gym! Luckily it hasn't tempted me (yet).
Wenchy said…
So glad to hear you are on the up.... sex on a spoon... need to get me some of THAT!
Anonymous said…
Wow chocolate espresso :) I'm liking the sound of that. I saw V for Vendette a while back and really liked it. How did you find it?
Belladora said…
Good good good! Great job on that long walk! Exercise does wonders for the mood:)
Shannin said…
Great job on the long walk. I always seem to feel better after a good round of exercise and kick myself for not doing it more!

Chocolate port, BTW, is a beverage from the devil. Seriously good stuff.
Jeanna said…
So happy that you are feeling better :o)
Argy said…
and yes darling...you've got a deal ;)
Glad you are on the up and up and having sex on a spoon.

That walk sounded terrific!

xox

Popular posts from this blog

Starting over

Hmm. Starting over is never easy. I'm on a new journey this time. I want to do this for different reasons. I want to do it for me. This week has been an okay one food wise, but I haven't been walking. I have had to suffer rain, but we needed it so it is hard to be mad about it. I know I may have lost a tiny bit of weight, but probably not much. Will weigh myself tomorrow. I had a few too many drinks still. BUT I swear I am trying! It is hard right now. I want to go to the doctor and request some weight-loss drugs. I don't think my doctor will give me them, and I know it is a weak way out, but I want the help. So don't judge me! Thanks so much for the support lately. Even the few of you who still check to see if I am around, your words mean a lot to me.

Do you want what you can't have?

On the way home from work I saw a girl with the figure I want, but will never have. She was young; I think probably around 16 or 17. She was tall with lean legs and she was wearing a pair of trendy short shorts with a t-shirt. She also had amazingly perfect large breasts. I admittedly stared for a moment at her because she didn't have one single blemish. She is so beautiful. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about how I will never be that thin, I will probably never wear short shorts, and I definitely will never have those boobs. I wish I didn't look longingly at the things other people have and envy them, but I do. But I don't think I am the only one.

Tweaking

So I've done some tweaking to the code. I now think it looks better in Firefox than IE because IE is not recognising the best font. It is too late right now for me to concern myself with this. At least most of us can actually read it. Also I have to create a new weight chart that is compatible with this design. Thanks a lot for the input. Firefox users, is it better now?