Skip to main content

Tagged

I'm a little late with this one, sorry Argy, but I finally remembered I was tagged while I was away. So here it goes:

Three names I go by: Bec, Rebecca and Becca

Three screen names I've had: Rebeka, Rbk, and Mari

Three physical things I like about myself: My eyes, My toes, and my mouth

Three physical things I don't like about myself: My legs, My bum, and my upper arms

Three parts of my heritage: huh? I am part French, Irish, and mutt?

Three things I am wearing right now: Butterfly t-shirt, panties, and toenail polish

Three favorite bands/musical artists : Sarah McLachlan, Nirvana, Sting (a real mixture, not easy to pick)

Three favorite songs: Magic Carpet Ride, Pieces of You, and Building a Mystery (so hard to pick 3)

Three things I want in a relationship: Patience, Understanding, Love

Two truths and a lie: (you pick the lie) I can use my toes like fingers, I have one brother and one sister, and my favourite food is chocolate

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you: Eyes, Bum, and hair

Three favorite hobbies: Blogging, Reading, and Web Design

Three things I want to do badly right now : Lose this last 3 kilos, Go somewhere warm, and move back to the US

Three things that scare me: Moving back to the US, Spiders, and Thinking about anything related to the end of the world

Three of my everyday essentials: coffee, lip balm, and water

Three Careers you have considered or are considering : Journalist/writer, web designer, and Nightclub owner

Three places you want to go on vacation: England, Mexico, and anywhere tropical

Three kids' names you like: Alise (girl), Buckley (boy), and Bren (girl)

Three things you want to do before you die: Have babies, write a best seller, and travel a lot more

Three ways I am stereotypically a boy: I like meat pies, footy and beer

Three ways I am stereotypically a girl: I like makeup, shoes, and shopping

Three celeb crushes : Tom Cruise, Vince Vaughn and Sarah Mclachlan

Three people I am tagging with this list : hmmm HonestyRain, Skinnier than a Cow, and Big Girle Beatte If you've been tagged with this before, my apologies

Comments

Kevin said…
Vince Vaughn and Tom Cruise, huh? One guy who played a psycho and another who just might be one. Hmmmm...

BTW, here from Michele's.
Wenchy said…
Would not mind writing a best seller myself!
CheekyMoo said…
I haven't been but I'll do it! I'll forgive you for liking Tom Cruise even. ;-) I do believe you can use your toes like fingers, so I'm gonna go with chocolate as the lie. I like your band choices too!
theaddict said…
Oh wow! Go Cheeky for the right answer.
theaddict said…
Oh and I have to defend my crushes! Vince Vaughn is hot hot hot. I don't know what it is, maybe it is his voice? He is so funny in Old School, and I just, he gives me a weird feeling in my tummy. heh. I love him in everything he is in. And Tom Cruise was an old crush (pre Nicole even) I don't like him so much anymore, but I don't have many celebrity crushes so I had to use him. I think I liked him back when Top Gun came out, so yeah, that is OLD.
Anonymous said…
So, what's your real name, Rebeka or Rebecca?

Popular posts from this blog

Starting over

Hmm. Starting over is never easy. I'm on a new journey this time. I want to do this for different reasons. I want to do it for me. This week has been an okay one food wise, but I haven't been walking. I have had to suffer rain, but we needed it so it is hard to be mad about it. I know I may have lost a tiny bit of weight, but probably not much. Will weigh myself tomorrow. I had a few too many drinks still. BUT I swear I am trying! It is hard right now. I want to go to the doctor and request some weight-loss drugs. I don't think my doctor will give me them, and I know it is a weak way out, but I want the help. So don't judge me! Thanks so much for the support lately. Even the few of you who still check to see if I am around, your words mean a lot to me.

Do you want what you can't have?

On the way home from work I saw a girl with the figure I want, but will never have. She was young; I think probably around 16 or 17. She was tall with lean legs and she was wearing a pair of trendy short shorts with a t-shirt. She also had amazingly perfect large breasts. I admittedly stared for a moment at her because she didn't have one single blemish. She is so beautiful. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about how I will never be that thin, I will probably never wear short shorts, and I definitely will never have those boobs. I wish I didn't look longingly at the things other people have and envy them, but I do. But I don't think I am the only one.

Tweaking

So I've done some tweaking to the code. I now think it looks better in Firefox than IE because IE is not recognising the best font. It is too late right now for me to concern myself with this. At least most of us can actually read it. Also I have to create a new weight chart that is compatible with this design. Thanks a lot for the input. Firefox users, is it better now?