Skip to main content
5/5
I can't believe how much the Coco movie has diturbed me.  I am thinking of going to see it again this weekend when I will inevitably be alone.  I think the content is so close to home.
I identified with so much. I was so upset by it.
I'm learning so much about myself and feel that I'm on the right path, to feeling better.  I have been blessed so much with wonderful people around me.  I'm so glad to have lari back, even if she is on the farm most of the time.  Just knowing she is there helps me.
It is so good to have my sponsor, my psychologist, marie (who I see tonight) and nessa.  I can't believe how much support I have. I know you're not spiritual but I believe that someone is looking out for me.  She is looking for work and I saw her the past 2 weekends so I don't think I will see her this coming weeend.
The flatmates don't factor in too often, but it is a lot to expect from boys.  At first they loved and hugged me and let me cry on them,  but after 2 weeks it was back to normal. They both have their own lives to lead.  We did have an awesome roast on Sunday.  Those boys can seriously cook!  I saw the boy too, he picked up the library book for you mum. I think he is drinking too much. He is going through a lot of pain.  I wish I could help him.  But I don't think he really wants my help.  Sometimes we need to learn things by going through the shit.
I just booked in a settlement and the customer's surname was Elliot.
I miss my cats so much. and you.
This is the longest you've gone without speaking to me in ten years.
So much has happened and I don't even know if you will ever talk to me again.
A part of me thinks you will, but I can't get bogged down on it.
Life does go on. I have to keep living.
6/5
I wait for you. I want you to talk to me, but I know you will do it in your time.
I need you to talk to me.
I miss you very much.
I'm going to see stand up comedy tonight.  The guy who sold your mum the wi.  he sits next to me at work now.  He is a pretty cool guy.  I wish you were coming with me.  but I'm going with Reilly.
Just found out I am going to the farm this weekend to help lara get it all ready for her 30th.  I cannot wait to be in the country air, and -- if you were still in my life I wouldn't be able to go.  And now I can.
 

Comments

Anonymous said…
keep writing

Popular posts from this blog

All it takes is determination

I got my butt up this morning and did a 20-minute walk/jog, and it was still DARK outside. You proud of me?? Sure you are! I didn't do so well with my eating on the weekend, but this is not going to stand in my way. I know that in order to push through and lose more than what I've been averaging since Christmas (500-800 grams a week) I have got to stick to the Wendie Plan for the rest of this week and to my new lower points intake of 18 a day as well as exercise . I said the dreaded word, but it is true. I can do this. I have decided that there will be no excuses. I will apply to be this year's WW Slimmer of The Year. I can't let anything stand in my way. Thanks to all of you for getting behind me with this. Your support is so crucial because I am feeling high and on top of the world right now, but I know there will be days that I will feel like giving up the fight when I will start thinking it is just to hard and I know I will be going back and reading all your w

Do you want what you can't have?

On the way home from work I saw a girl with the figure I want, but will never have. She was young; I think probably around 16 or 17. She was tall with lean legs and she was wearing a pair of trendy short shorts with a t-shirt. She also had amazingly perfect large breasts. I admittedly stared for a moment at her because she didn't have one single blemish. She is so beautiful. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about how I will never be that thin, I will probably never wear short shorts, and I definitely will never have those boobs. I wish I didn't look longingly at the things other people have and envy them, but I do. But I don't think I am the only one.

Tweaking

So I've done some tweaking to the code. I now think it looks better in Firefox than IE because IE is not recognising the best font. It is too late right now for me to concern myself with this. At least most of us can actually read it. Also I have to create a new weight chart that is compatible with this design. Thanks a lot for the input. Firefox users, is it better now?