Skip to main content

No excuse

I bought some new walking shoes this weekend. Basically the others have been in desperate need of being thrown in the bin for more than a few weeks now. So really, I have no excuse not to be walking. And I mean walking! Every. Single. Day.

I feel the heat of summer creeping in and I don't like it, no, not one bit. I do not have the desire to see myself in my bathers either... God no! Please, no!!

What is the deal with Cricket? Can someone tell me? I just cannot bring myself to understand.

Do you ever have songs that you just can't get out of your head no matter how much you try? Well, that is how I feel about this song by Sarah Mclachlan. This song is everything I feel and everything I am at the moment.

I will Not Forget You
I remember the nights when I watched as you lay sleeping
your body gripped by some far away dream,
And I was so scared and so in love then,
And so lost in all of you that I had seen.
But no one ever talked in the darkness,
No voice ever added fuel to the fire,
No light ever shone in the doorway,
Deep in the hollow of earthly desire,
And if in some dream there was brightness,
If in some memory some sort of sign,
Then flesh be revived in the shadows,
And blessed our bodies would lay so entwined.

Chorus
And I will, oh I will not forget you.
nor will I ever let you go
I will, oh I will, not forget you.

I remember how you left in the morning at daybreak.
so silent you stole from my bed.
To go back to the one who posesses your soul
And I back to the life that I dread.
so I ran like the wind to the water
Please don't leave me again I cried,
and I threw bitter tears at the ocean
But all that came back was the tide.

I have discovered a new way to spend lots of money on gorgeous clothes! And that is by having the absolutely gorgeous Shelley from Zendezine custom make them for me!

Here is me recently in a bolero jacket and collar she made me:
dec06


Notice the fat face when I smile so big. Man I had lots to drink that night!

Comments

Shannin said…
That is a cute outfit. Of course the last thing I need is to spend more money on clothes...
Greta said…
How's the walking been going??
Chikki said…
My weightloss is non existent...:-) Thanks for asking though!

I've been hitting the gym every other day...but until I add more water, do harder workouts, and abstain from too many carbs I know nothing's gonna happen. Oh well...

Have a wedding in 11 months...maybe that's enough motivation? Hehe.

Mmm I need a drink too! You look like you had a good time.

Popular posts from this blog

Starting over

Hmm. Starting over is never easy. I'm on a new journey this time. I want to do this for different reasons. I want to do it for me. This week has been an okay one food wise, but I haven't been walking. I have had to suffer rain, but we needed it so it is hard to be mad about it. I know I may have lost a tiny bit of weight, but probably not much. Will weigh myself tomorrow. I had a few too many drinks still. BUT I swear I am trying! It is hard right now. I want to go to the doctor and request some weight-loss drugs. I don't think my doctor will give me them, and I know it is a weak way out, but I want the help. So don't judge me! Thanks so much for the support lately. Even the few of you who still check to see if I am around, your words mean a lot to me.

Do you want what you can't have?

On the way home from work I saw a girl with the figure I want, but will never have. She was young; I think probably around 16 or 17. She was tall with lean legs and she was wearing a pair of trendy short shorts with a t-shirt. She also had amazingly perfect large breasts. I admittedly stared for a moment at her because she didn't have one single blemish. She is so beautiful. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about how I will never be that thin, I will probably never wear short shorts, and I definitely will never have those boobs. I wish I didn't look longingly at the things other people have and envy them, but I do. But I don't think I am the only one.

Tweaking

So I've done some tweaking to the code. I now think it looks better in Firefox than IE because IE is not recognising the best font. It is too late right now for me to concern myself with this. At least most of us can actually read it. Also I have to create a new weight chart that is compatible with this design. Thanks a lot for the input. Firefox users, is it better now?