Skip to main content

I'm back???

So tonight on Facebook I visited one of my friends links to her blog. I seriously had not thought about this blog in so long. I don't know why I stopped writing. But I want to start again. I have always found writing therapeutic. It has been so long since I've written I re-read my last entries. I cried.

I was in so much pain back then with the end of my relationship with Ash.. and recuperating from the accident. I can't say that pain no longer exists in my world because it does. But I have clearly grown immensely in my understanding of pain.

I have discovered several people that have influenced me and changed my life. Louise Hay was the first. Then through reading and getting to know her I came across Dr. Wayne Dyer. These and several more people have changed my life incredibly. I plan to keep writing. Tonight I will leave it brief as I have a head cold and need to rest.

 But look out blog world. I'm back!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weigh-in March 5th

I weighed in at 68.1, and was amazed to discover that I lost 800 grams this week. I've only got just over 5 kilos left to lose before I reach my goal. Like WOW. I mean wow. I am pinching myself. Can you believe this? A weight loss 2 weeks in a row?!?! I mean jeez, imagine what I could do if I got my butt up off the couch and started exercising. I think I owe it all to the Wendie Plan, which by the way I told all my fellow weight watcher' members about today. I tried to tell them anyway, but I couldn't say a whole lot because our leader likes to hog all the air time. It is weird. I've never felt so shut down in a place where we should all be sharing our ideas with each other. Isn't it a support group, not a one-woman-show? Plus she is boring and only talks about the same thing over and over again. I've heard enough about low GI foods, exercising, how her daughter is a dancer, and how good it is to eat protein for breakfast. I would try out a different ...

All it takes is determination

I got my butt up this morning and did a 20-minute walk/jog, and it was still DARK outside. You proud of me?? Sure you are! I didn't do so well with my eating on the weekend, but this is not going to stand in my way. I know that in order to push through and lose more than what I've been averaging since Christmas (500-800 grams a week) I have got to stick to the Wendie Plan for the rest of this week and to my new lower points intake of 18 a day as well as exercise . I said the dreaded word, but it is true. I can do this. I have decided that there will be no excuses. I will apply to be this year's WW Slimmer of The Year. I can't let anything stand in my way. Thanks to all of you for getting behind me with this. Your support is so crucial because I am feeling high and on top of the world right now, but I know there will be days that I will feel like giving up the fight when I will start thinking it is just to hard and I know I will be going back and reading all your w...

Rainy day Friday

So it is Friday morning and of course you know I jumped on the scale first thing. I've had a pretty up and down week because I was so excited on Saturday when I lost the 800 grams that I then proceeded to eat and eat and eat. This is just one of those things though. I know that next week I will get back on track and before long I will be at goal and still I will have weeks like this. My weight is not going to magically stablilze. But don't I wish it would? I'm still mulling over this fat versus skinny feeling I have about myself. Yesterday I tried on a size 10 short jean skirt and cringed at the cellulite and fatty bits I could see on my legs. I know that if I had on black tights it wouldn't look that bad and even though the skirt was a steal at $10 because it was the last one she had in stock I still didn't buy it because the gremlins in my head were going working over time convincing me I looked like a fat cow in it. Usually I can put these voices at bay b...