Skip to main content

Life at 32

Did I make you worry? I am sorry if you have. I guess life got in the way again. I haven't made any progress with my weight, in fact I am bigger. I think around 80 kilos?

I can't be very sure since I haven't exactly been weighing myself. I know that I have had to buy some clothes that are bigger than I think I am.

Ever done that? You pick something off the rack that looks like it will fit you and then you get totally shocked when it is too tight? That really sucks. What a depressing way to start this blog entry!

Anyway I've been on holiday for almost a month now and I've eaten a lot of home cooked meals; you know the kind... the ones where you don't want to know how much fat is in them.

I turned 32 yesterday. I don't want to turn 33 and still be this weight either. I want to get myself back on track.

I do plan on doing that too, as soon as I get back to Adelaide I am going to Weight Watchers and going to join some kind of gym/exercise program. I'm sure that I could stay this way and mr. ralph would continue to love me, but for me the most important thing is that I need to love me. And at the moment I am not happy with myself.

So there you go. I am here kids.

I'll write more soon too. Promise.

Toodles

Comments

Shauna said…
a very happy belated b'day to you! and good luck with it all xxox
Anonymous said…
Glad to see you are okay and very glad to see you back. . .
V
Anonymous said…
Yay! Good to see you're back posting again and yes, you did have me worried! But guess being on holiday there was no need to worry, eh? :)
Anonymous said…
happy birthday and did you proise us something ratbag?????
missed ya!
Lidian said…
Glad to see you back too - I've been checking in to see how you were doing too. I'm back up about 10 lbs more than I'd like and - ugh, how many times am I going to put on weight over Christmas and then struggle - and I mean struggle mightily - to get it off? Sigh. So tired of it. I wish you well and hope to hear how you are doing...all the best, Lidian

Popular posts from this blog

Starting over

Hmm. Starting over is never easy. I'm on a new journey this time. I want to do this for different reasons. I want to do it for me. This week has been an okay one food wise, but I haven't been walking. I have had to suffer rain, but we needed it so it is hard to be mad about it. I know I may have lost a tiny bit of weight, but probably not much. Will weigh myself tomorrow. I had a few too many drinks still. BUT I swear I am trying! It is hard right now. I want to go to the doctor and request some weight-loss drugs. I don't think my doctor will give me them, and I know it is a weak way out, but I want the help. So don't judge me! Thanks so much for the support lately. Even the few of you who still check to see if I am around, your words mean a lot to me.

Do you want what you can't have?

On the way home from work I saw a girl with the figure I want, but will never have. She was young; I think probably around 16 or 17. She was tall with lean legs and she was wearing a pair of trendy short shorts with a t-shirt. She also had amazingly perfect large breasts. I admittedly stared for a moment at her because she didn't have one single blemish. She is so beautiful. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about how I will never be that thin, I will probably never wear short shorts, and I definitely will never have those boobs. I wish I didn't look longingly at the things other people have and envy them, but I do. But I don't think I am the only one.

Tweaking

So I've done some tweaking to the code. I now think it looks better in Firefox than IE because IE is not recognising the best font. It is too late right now for me to concern myself with this. At least most of us can actually read it. Also I have to create a new weight chart that is compatible with this design. Thanks a lot for the input. Firefox users, is it better now?